in deep

(Rants & Rants)
I'm surrounded by liars everywhere I turn
I'm surrounded by imposters everywhere I turn
I'm surrounded by identity crisis everywhere I turn
Am I the only one to notice?
I can't be the only one who's learned

True. This world is full of pretenders, liars, wanna-be's and imposters. They don't know who they are; all they know is who they want to be in other people's eyes. I hate people like that! They even look so sane when you see them but actually, they are not! Some are afraid to be true to their selves because they think they'll look outrageous or out of this world while some act so outrageous or crazy or weird because they think it's so cool and they want people to think they are cool when in reality, they are nothing but pathetic inferior losers. But yeah, people are so gullible... they can be easily tricked. I'm not one of them and I think it's not entirely a good thing, right? coz It means I don't trust people too easily, and that's sick. Why? coz I have so many friends, but only few of them are quite deserving of my trust and I think I'm being unfair to them.

I don't want to be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately
All I have to do is think of me and I have peace of mind
I'm tired of looking 'round rooms wondering what I gotta do
Or who I'm supposed to be
I don't want to be anything other than me
-Gavin Degraw "i don't wanna be"

I want to be like many other people. Coz sometimes, they have something I want to have or they are something I want to be. I always feel I lack something and they have it. Imagine this: A thing I have dreamt of all my life - and someone already owns it!!! What the fuck is that?! But hey... maybe I just have to be me. If people can't like or accept me for who I am, then the fuck with them! I'm not willing to change.

Don't try to be everything. Just try to be something.

No comments: