bored, read.

Choose to be thankful...

Each and every day is filled with opportunities to be thankful. You can be thankful for your talents, your friends and family, your job and your personal opportunities for improvement. Challenge yourself to display how thankful you are for the things that are around you, the things that you know, and the things that happen because of you.

-- Atlanticare Journal

I've been itching to post an entry about emotions but I thought that would definitely ruin my entire October. Celebrating my birthday with only two people close to me around is hard enough, so I guess a non-fiction heartbreak story could wait to be published. Maybe the coldness and unfamiliarity of the place could help nurse the aching heart; numb it until it learns how to forget. Bitterness, bitterness, here you go again. I said I will just be thankful that it happened, although it was vehemently denied. How can you be grateful for an occurrence which transpired only in your mind? Thank the person for the illusion.

Thank You.

No comments: