first day all over again...

hell, i can't transfer the photos that have been captured by the digicam during the sembreak days! I was elated pa naman when the the school e-lib administrator allowed me to plug in the USB drive on the PC.. tsk. well anyweiz, I think there's something wrong with the cable.. coz the system can't seem to detect the presence of a removable drive.

how's the first week of the 2nd sem? feels like a copycat of the the first sem... we're here again to deal with the old and new profs, impress them as much as we could and in the latter part, expect the fruits of our hardship or laziness. It's probably the fruits of laziness that I'll be harvesting.. haha. I've written potential blog entries while at home every night, because there was nothing left to do but read and write when you don't have power supply and the telephone line has been cut out. With limiting conditions like these, how much work can I actually finish? look, there's my productivity level... declining.

I need to strengthen my patience.. or else, I could go crazy.

No comments: