maong na kupas...

i've fallen out of love, because I've forced myself to.

I've always regarded my feelings for that person as something great and noble, something I could still be proud of even if most of the times, it only brings heartaches and immeasurable amount of misery to my life. A kind of longing which can be considered as unbearable but I've managed to carry out... for 5 long lonely years. It was hard and I know that if choose to hold on, I can only expect to be harder in time. Oh well, life indeed is like a box of chocolate... chocnut, anybody?

Anyweiz, let's switch from the senti mood to something feel good. As I've mentioned in my few last entries, I've been having this "crisis" - no phone, no elecric power supply, no money, no lovelife (sanay nako dito.. hehehe). These dilemmas are not helping me in any way, maybe others can call them obstacles made to make one stronger and resourceful, but heck, I think almost twenty years of living the life of racquelbalao-as is enough to make (pick one of my college classmate) to go insane! I'm just hoping that I can still fix these probs that are so definitely ruining everything I've planned to do and planning to do. But y'know I think I've been given those probs because my dude up there knows my abilities and capabilities that I can utilize to overcome these problemos. I believe He had equipped my with the things I need - the right kind of attitude and all those people who are willing to help me get through the rough times. Thanks, to those who think and believe they deserve thanks.

No comments: