the 4a xmas party...

first things first: thanks to ate kim and kuya mark for the wonderful gifts given before we parted ways for the holiday vacation.

Thank God, the money we all needed finally arrived. So today, some of the 4aers met at leo's crib to pay the contribution for this year's christmas party. Unfortunately, a few only showed up to pay the fee of 150.00. The usual reason for their failure to join us in this year's christmas party: no money.

I perfectly understand their situations; been there, done that. What I don't understand is the way how easy it is for them to say no and not even try. Me? I would beg for that money... I really think their parents could give even just a hundred for that cause, but I think they never insisted on it in the first place.

Oh well, if you don't want to join us in our party, no hard feelings. But if we enjoyed the party and we bragged about it, we hope you could perfectly understand as well.

No comments: