Images: My Excuse for Not Writing Blog Entries

There had been interesting happenings in my life these past few days. I've won the 3rd prize in the on-the-spot essay writing contest, I lost in the quiz bowl challenge, went to Mark's place, gave Sarah an artwork for her birthday and so on... I'm going to include details regarding these happenings, but not now. That essay writing contest drained my brain and now I can't squeeze out proper words so as to create a detailed and accurate account of this week's experiences.

Ok, I'll just show you the drawing I've made for Sarah and the logo I've just finished for the Rotaract Club of Sampaloc. Yeah, yeah, yeah.. they're not created using Adobe Photoshop so forgive me for the low image quality. These are manually drawn and scanned then printed. The photoshop wasn't installed and I believe our hard disk doesn't have enough space to accommodate the large file size of the Adobe program, so, yeah, no Photoshop exercises for me! No photoshop edited photos too! hehe! Well anyweiz, here are the images I was talking about, Enjoy!



No comments: