My Life in Pictures

I still don't have that level of enthusiasm to write a detailed, text-based only blog entry so I will just be sharing another batch of images my digicam has been able to capture this week. I've added a wee bit of information of what the photo is all about. Please accuse me of being a frustrated photographer... thanks.

Whipped out the digicam (while I was talking to doms) and took these photos. these were taken last March 2. Isn't my school lovely?

feu1

feu2


This is one of the 2 certificates I received for joining the on-the-spot writing contest and the political science quiz bee. I won the third place in the essay writing contest while I lost my title as the 2005 quiz bee champion to the sophomores this year. Nezt year will be pay back time! haha!

feu1


This was also taken last March 2. Here, the students were choosing from the lists of candidates from the SAMASA and SANDIGAN parties laid down on the tables. This election would fill the available seats in both the FEUCSO and IAS student Council. I volunteered to become a comelec member, so, I was there, helping out in the election process. It was a good experience, although I was disappointed because most of the people I've voted for didn't win. Oh well...

feu1

No comments: