Realizations... Messages...

I think people are miserable because they choose to harbor negative feelings.

"You despise what you can't have" -- an old saying that cuts like a knife. (oops, i heard an "ouch!")

Do we really have to make someone look bad just to feel better?

And yeah, my friend is such a lousy person he deserved to be judged based on some blog entries filled with irrational dramaturgies. Please invite more people to drop their two cents' worth of views about people they don't really know. Thank you.

Of course, I'm affected by the going-ons in your life. You sell dramas like they are pancakes! You see, I'd rather feel sorry for you than those people dying from starvation and incurable diseases. They don't suffer from the same kind of agony you are going through right now, do they?

Racquel is an ASSSShole -- is there something new to it? Write a blog entry about me, send my ego into orbit!

No comments: