anyone?!

Aarrggh....!

I watch "extra challenge" on channel 7, but not on everyday basis. Though I've never been a die-hard fan of the said show, I won't deny that I really had a good time watching it because, first, of course, it’s a reality show (reality shows are my cheap thrills and guilty pleasures), second, it’s funny & fascinating & a proven stress remover. But there was a part of the last night's episode that really pissed me off. It was the part(s) where Willie Revillame was doing some naughty things to Francine Prieto. I like Francine so much… she’s beautiful and quiet, even though she’s a sexy star. I think she still deserves respect, even from a veteran actor like Willie Revillame, even if she has the reputation of being a sex symbol (it’s just work anyway). Well, I guess that’s the price you have to pay in exchange for fame and riches.

I had a great time with Abi and Doms today… they are good examples of good company. I love them now and I love them dearly as friends. It’s really nice to find in them the kind of a friend who is funny and not self-centered. Music, art, sexuality, studies, religion, boys, girls.. etc.. there’s always something to talk about when I’m with them. No dull moments. Love yah my 2 gurly girl! Haha! Hmmm.. I think I’m starting to like Paul… oopsie daisies! Oh c’mon! He’s 21! Lanzones pie is so pretty when she’s smiling. Moussy is cute but Abi and Doms said my two other crushies are better if it’s just the physical aspects that will be put into consideration. Hmm, major crushie Ben is starting to fall into the minor category and taking her place is moussy. I still think Ben’s the most beautiful among the three. Sometimes, it’s not just about looks… agree?

Polsci Society’s General Assembly tomorrow, and me, Abi, and Doms will be going. I hope this will not be a boring event; coz if it is… then we might as well just go home and enjoy our precious time in dreamland.

I hope I did a good job on both of my Filipino and Statistics exams today.

Tomorrow is Dan Ortega’s B-day… Happy Birthday Dan!

No comments: