sept. 24

2 cds to burn, a speech for my filipino class and perfromance test on my speech class, project output on stats all tomorrow & thesis submission on sept. 28... there's so many things to do!! I'm going insane!! Thank God I'll be hanging out with my 4A friends tomorrow coz it's vida's 18th bday!! yipee!! Happy Birthday Vida!

Finals is on October 11...

Rants!!!!! FEU lost the first game of the 67th Men's Basketball finals!!!! La Salle won! Oh anyweiz, it's just the first game... nothing's over until it's really over , right? I hope we'll be winning the 2nd game....

I've got 2 comments on my poem today at creative-poems.com... that's kewl. :)

I reallly love OPM's at this moment.. these songs really rock!!!:

Wag na Wag mong Sasabihin - Kitchie Nadal
Suntok sa Buwan - Session Road
Mata - Mojofly

The sad part though... can't find them in p2p file sharing @ kazaa... :(

Ooops!! I still don't have anything to wear tomorrow.. i think I need to do my laundry now.. so.. good bye! "mwah*

No comments: