Crazy Talk With Mrs. Reyes

Our final exam in Public Speaking is quite unque.. and hard. We need to sell candies that would cost ten pesos each and we have to offer the unreasonably priced commodity to our chosen faculty members of the school. The purpose was to test our ability to persuade a person to buy our goods even if it has an unreasonable price. I chose Mrs. Reyes as my customer simply because I know she'll help me out with the whole process by adding some sense in the selling process. The fact that she's a very sincere person would actually be a plus for me because I don't want to sell my goods to someone who will be nice only in front of a camera. With Mrs. Reyes, I know there'll be no sugar-coating that'll happen or whatsoever... that, for me, lessen the stress and the feeling of intimidation on my part.

Unfortunately, we don't have the means to take hold of a reliable videocam so we ended up using Jim's mobile phone (thanks soooo much jim! we owe you this one!). We didn't have any problem with the picture quality of the videos, but I should say that I am now in deep shit because I can't figure out how I will be able to reduce the background noise in my interview with Mrs. Reyes. The audio qulaity is just so poor! 2 out of 10, 10 being the highest. I can barely hear my voice! My noisy classmates won't go out of the room where we've decided to shoot so they're the one to be blamed for the poor audio quality of my video. hehe. Anyway, here's th video I've been talking about:

No comments: