endings, beginnings and continuations...

{ ALL DONE! ]

haaay salamat! sa wakas! tapos na rin ang aming Final Examinations! I'm soo thankful for all those people who inspired me to make good in the exams! I surely wouldn't be as determined kung wala kayo! nyehehe! should I name names? Uhmm.. wag na lang.

I read in a lot of self-help books that we should should always try to say how much we appreciate other people because it will make them feel good. I know they're right, but it's just so hard for me bare my emotions about other people. Why? I have this paranois that if try to tell people how special they are to me, it's like making myself vulnerable to pain. Are you getting confused with what I'm saying? Haayy.. I can't even understand it myself! I just have this crazy idea that if one shows to other people how much he/she loves them, these people will have all the reason in the world to act carelessly because they know that they would be understood by that person who loved them. Got it now? Oh, well... moving on...

I already know my final grades in my Public Speaking and International Org. class... I got flat 1 in both subjects. Wow.. I should be really thankful to those people who fueled my the energy to review and think hard during the exams. God heard my prayers.. the biggest "THANKS!" goes to Him.

[ new house ]

we just moved in to our new house in Cainta, Rizal. I feel a bit bored there because the place is soo quiet, unlike in the place where I grew up... hehe. It also feels ironic, because there were only 2 of us who stay there (on eof my brother wanted to stay in Makati while my other brother hardly stays for a long time), me and my mom, and the house is big while our house in Makati is small yet inhabited by so many. But y'know what? I know I will miss our house in Makati even if it's not big and beautiful. I learned to love that house amidst the nosy, gossipy neighbors and the dirty surrounding because it's the place where I grew up. Somehow, that place help shaped my personality and attitude. I'm not maarte because of that house. I acquired humility because of that humble house. That house is my HOME. But of course, our lives need improvement. We need to look forward to the greater things in life. Change is inevitable. At least, the change that happened was not about going to a small house coming from a big house, but vice versa. Next stop is New York, so I guess I'll be saying goodbye not just to a smaller house, I'll be saying goodbye to people... people I dearly love. I believe that thing would be a much harder change to accept.. but yeah, life must go on.

[ the continuation... of the TOP TEN LIST! ]

I really can't think of the most deserving person to put in the number 9 slot... so, yeah, I'll just think harder and then put person number 9 in the next entry.. hehe..

No comments: