haloween!!

Happy Haloween!

I'm kinda busy today, coz I'm trying to change lay-outs of two sites (my site and four-a's). I've finally had the chance to watche that Karel scandal video clip.. hmm.. the girl is either the real Karel or it's just some pathetic karel look-alike. I don't care. I liked Karel bcoz she's beautiful and talented when it comes to hosting or vj-ing (is there such word?!) MYX, and not bcoz she's the goody2shoes type of girl. Nothing changed on how I see her.

Why the heck Am I talking about Karel Marquez here?!?! It's haloween! (so?) And I must go to my grandparent's cemeteries tomorrow!

Start of classes for 2nd sem on Nov. 2... time to wake up my sleeping thinking cap again... (but it's still sleepy!!!!)

I need to fix my passport problems. My middle name is TANGLIB!!!! not TANGIB!!!!!
I must pay a lofty sum of 1,000.00 just to put a single letter L to my middle name on my birth certificate! what a ridiculous way to spend some money...

bye for now.

No comments: