nov. 5

This sem, I need to handle a bunch of smart-asses in our section. Old and new.

I missed two of my subjects today, literature and humanities. I slept at 4:30am already!! Do you want me to die by forcing myself to get up at around 5am and go to school at 6am?!?!

I observed that almost all of our professors this sem are techie and internet savvy.. hmm.. real advantage for me. hehe.

Sir Fojas still haven't changed.. still cool and kicking ass!! I wish to be just like him when I'm already at his age. Will I still be that cool? singing clearly eminem's songs and nirvana hits? can i talk philosophically with humor? With the kind of class I'm currently with,... I don't think so. God, help me in getting good and decent grades without being a totally boring person... I'm still young y'know.

No comments: