strike!

awright! no classes for today! metro driver's associations (?) exercised their freedom of expression... but unfortunately, the effect to most people is not good, they find it a burden. Students left stranded, workers unable to go to their workplaces and gimikera/gimikero's gimiks postponed...

I can say that I've benefited from this strike coz I've already slept at around 3am already becoz there had been a birthday celebration at our crib -ate ivay's advanced b-day party! hehe.. :) and another thing, my presentation for the comparative gov. took all all my time (and it still will in the coming days) and I still need to read lots (really lots) of saved webpages.. I never thought Britain's history is sooooo long..

Ahhh!! I have so many things to do... see yah!

doing a research? try these links:

highbeam.com
wikipedia.org
encyclopedia.com

u luv art? ==> deviantart.com

No comments: