goodbye... have a nice trip

My mom's going back to riyadh tomorrow, and I don't know why... but I'm really upset. Yes, I love it when she's not here - doing laundry ONLY whenever i feel like doing it, spending time outside our house with friends, no house chores... all i have to worry about is how i'm gonna waste my time... i'm free. But I realized, I still love it better when she's here. Even if she’s be too tough on me most of the time. I have to admit she's the one who taught me how to be independent. Though I may despise her sometimes in front of my friends, in my heart, I know I never meant to say any of those words. Those are just careless expressions of a rebel child without a cause (maybe there is, I just can't find it)

I had a dream last night... girls. Jade was one of them and the other, I don't know who she is. Well, the no-namer was the first to occupy my dreamland, and later, Jade. I think they occur not at the same time and not in the same story. I loved my dream about the unknown girl...*winks* ;)

Last Thursday, I was called by my prof for a recitation... I didn't manage to answer well. When, at last, I was asked to sit down, I said to myself, "I’m going to enjoy this subject..." :)

I hate that damn phone! Makes me wanna throw it away at a place she won't be able to find it! Ok bitterness, you won again.

don't love me out of pity
for it is not love for me,
but a kind of betrayal and deceit
a poison that can kill.
don't catch my fall
don't love me at all
leave me with just tears in my eyes...
not a bleeding heart and pride

No comments: