new files for free...

I've added a couple of interesting vidclips in the download area:

1. Anne Curtis kissing richard g. (kiss lang?! duh.. boring.)
2. The horrifying (really!) beheading of Nick Berg (I felt sick and disgusted after watching it)

I had my practical test in NSTP today! I thought I'd never make it... but I made it!(through the rain?) I'm now good at doing CPR/RB! haha! (though I lost my counting often times... hehe..)

Gawd! I don't have enough time to do my projects and more school-related activities... I'm sooo lazy! Actually, I'm not. I think the problem with me is that I'm doing things which are less important but things that I love doing. But.. yeah, I do have responsibilities so I guess I need to attend to them...

My sympathy and all to the victims of the recent typhoons. Be strong.
My heartfelt thanks to those who contributed/donated/volunteered to help the unfortunate victims of Winnie and Yoyong. You all rock!! "Only selfless love can bring a hundredfold."



No comments: