one day to go...

I thought it would be serious.. thank God we didn't let one petty misunderstanding ruined our friendship. But seriously, I was kind of hurt when he acted that way towards me.. result was, my respect for him decreased. Hey there! If you've got something to say, tell it straight to the intended recipient... don't blabber things around and let other people hear what you've gotta say coz they don't have to know. If we're really friends, you'll do that and I've got no choice but to consider your point of view.

We're partly done in buying needed materials for our xmas party... but sadly though, the planned test tubes as drinking cups will never happen coz test tube's price is really higher than what we've expected (21php each) .. so, we satisfied ouselves with cute little blue glass shots that we've bought for only 9php each..

I'm really nervous about the 4A christmas party.. as one of the main organizers, I can't stop worrying about what will eventually happen. I just knew that somehow, all will be going well because I have my 4A family to back me up. Kudos to the other organizers!!! We'll rock Leo's house down! hehehe...

No comments: