heart on fire!

wow...



nope, this is not part of the heart evangelista sex scandal, only something that I've got from the internet... the sex scandal? tsk, tsk... you don't wanna know. (it's really, really disgusting)... i'm not disgusted with heart e., if that's really her, but I'm disgusted with the fact that we, people she doesn't even know, enjoy peeking at somebody's private life. We love to be on top of everybody else's businesses, which is not good. But hey, that's one price she has to pay for the fame and glamour, for being part of the so-called "entertainment" business.. well, I hope we have all been entertained folks.

Although I already had the chance to watch the controversial vid, I'm still not sure if it was really heart e. coz the head of heart doesn't move much, and uhmm,.. I know I'm not a video expert but I do think the vid was made up. I might be wrong though. But you'll be the judge of that when you see the vid. When will I going to offer it on this site? well... just visit often so you'll find out.

Last tuesday, I got home at around 9pm already coz I've spent some time having fun with doms, lyka and jo at the freedom park! It was really fun coz we're very child-like and carefree that day. Napikon nga yata c doms coz lagi xang talo and laging taya sa mga games namin. haha! No doms! di ka namin pinipikon, it's just that ang cute mo pag naaasar ka na... hehehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is Such a Slot!!!!! I don't know how anybody could have like her. Tone down a little bit Girly! D ka maganda!