the party

thanks to my 4A family, the 4A christmas party was a success.

I thought there'll only be 15 heads who will be attending the said party, but no, a lot showed up and some even paid the party fee on the exact day (there are gate crashers though, did not pay a single cent but it's awryt, lolz).

There had been only 2 games - one was as crazy as hell; bert, bobbie, kim and tj went wild dancing in the tune of totoy bibbo (hey! I'm telling everybody!). another game was won by paz and kim (please tell Paz's mom that she drank a lot of beer in this game.. lolz.)

I love everything that happened, but my favorite part of it all was the overnight with the guys (I'm the only girl left!) we've talked about a lot of things - things naughty and nice... lolz. : )

Oh wait... there's one thing that pissed me off that night.. oh anywei, they're names are not worth mentioning anymore.. (why should I even care?)

No comments: