penshoppe.. anybody?

Yeah, I did mention something like "no name bashing at all", I just can't help this one thing!! it's just so puzzling and funny and scary, all at the same time. read on...

meet ms. penshoppe, she's a classmate of mine. she said she owns panties similar to those penshoppe panties, but they weren't from penshoppe though, she said, because her panties came from abroad, because they are rich, so rich. anyweiz, maybe there's just a need for her to emphasize that there were resemblances with her panties and penshoppe panties. that, I can take for granted.

but... look at her friendster photos, you'll find there photos captioned with "I am in penshoppe"... in addition to that, she's always mentioning about "penshoppe"

mann!! why is she so fascinated with penshoppe? I just don't get it!! oh my.. I'm really starting to believe that she already has a few loose screws. i wanted to laugh about it, only to realize in the end that it wasn't funny at all, but scary... real scary.

hey karma, ang bilis mo na ah! pati ba ikaw, computerized na rin?

No comments: