"what makes you unique?"

[ tsk tsk ]
ahhh.. the latest poem sucks, I know!! just felt like going a bit mushy last night, didn't know the result would be that bad.. haha!! anyweiz, I wonder why my friendster blog refuses to open.. hmm. maybe because I've posted there something like this: "blogger is much better than friendster blogs..." HAHA!

[ kim, kim, kim ]
ate kim!! thanks for the free meal ulet!! don't worry about josh, I'm not really that into him.. nyehehehe!! just kidding!

[ yipee!! ]
We did our impromptu speech today in our speech 2 class, and though I felt like I've been through hell standing in front of the class for two minutes finding words that would best tell my ideas about the topic given exclusively for me, "what makes you unique?", I should say that I really enjoyed the experience. Just as not to let the precious seconds pass by without me telling a thing, a factor not beneficial on my grade, I tried to focus, and mann was it hard!! I felt like I suddenly forgot all of the words and I couldn't form even just a single sentence. But after bluffing a few greetings and two sentences without substance, I began to say something nice and good. What happened next had been graded 94. I should say that that grade was already satisfying knowing that the highest is 96. I want to thank God for the flow of ideas, He did not fail to guide me once again.

[ whooo-hoo!! ]
While doing a seatwork in our Intro to Law class, someone announced that the winner of this year's UAAP cheering competition, according to text message, was National University (N.U) and Adamson got the 2nd, FEU, 3rd. Of course, we were doubtful about it, considering it just one freakin' joke that wasn't funny at all (or was it?). We were right, it was indeed just a joke because the winners are as follows: 1st - UST, 2nd - UP, 3rd - FEU. WHoa.. another year on the third spot! I'm thankful to God for letting us bag the third place but let us not stop there, fellow tamaraws! Let's get the crown from UST next year!!!

[ september 17 is... ]
ROBERTO MACATONGTONG JR.'s Birthday!! Happy birthday Hero!! Wish ko sana you'll gain some weight.. haha!! and lovelife of course...

[ speaking of lovelife ]

tsk, there are rumors that the new-found love of my life is GAY!! what the fu*ck was that!? minsan na nga lang akong makadama nang ganitong pakiramdam.. tapos ganon pa. Pero I refuse to believe the rumors.. kasi I really like him. I just wish that he could lessen all those constant starings on me during class hours, hindi kasi ako sanay. I hate the feeling of being conscious about my looks! Kailangan ko tuloy ayusin ang sarili ko every now and then.. Haha! weird, he's making me feel like there was something in me that is worth staring at... well, I'm still on the process of figuring out what it is about me that he liked.

I'm not assuming, I'm just being positive. *winks*

1 comment:

Racquel Balao-as said...

post your comments dudes! wehehe...