well, too much poems already. sorry, been busy. had to deal with the daily hazards of studies. need to keep up with the "competition".. hehe.

anyweiz, I'm currently watching the current number 1 movie in US, the "the 40 year old virgin". you should see it... ahh!! kelly clarkson!! wahaha! bleh, you can only laugh with me after you see the movie.

okei.. i believe my extracurriculars are going to take up so much of my time in the coming days, like the alay lakad and our fumigation project, so I guess I still don't have the time to clean my room.. grabe, sobrang naaawa na ako sa itsura at kalagayan ng room ko.. it honestly looks like little payatas right now, so please don't visit me anytime soon.

speaking of alay lakad, i wanna thank my fellow 4A buddies KIM, GWEN and DAX for doing me a great favor of getting up early or not sleeping anymore just to go with me and the rest of the members and officers of FEU Rotaract club in the alay lakad that will take place this coming sunday morning, 4am to be more specific, from PICC to Quirino Grandstand. thank you guys! thank you so much!

hmm.. expect more poems to be posted here in the coming days.. some people just can't refrain from fueling me with inspiration.. lolz.

have a great weekend ahead! or... have a great head this weekend.. peace out!

No comments: