trashtalk on trashes

trashtalk on trashes

I know, I find imperfections and weaknesses on my old friends, because there are indeed, because imperfection exists. But if I'm going to compare them to the bunch of pretenders that I've managed to meet in college, too confident about themselves though in reality, living a miserable life, my old friends would undeniably stand-out, inspite of them having achiless' heels.

OO, kilala ko na kayo, nakita ko na ang mga totoong kulay nyo. May kinang kayo sa kaanyuang panlabas lamang, pero ang parte ng pagkatao nyo na kayang itago, nabubulok, namamaho. Kayo-kayo, nagsasaksakan habang nakatalikod ang isa, naghahanap ng lalaitin dahil mga Diyos kayong walang dungis - isang maling akala. Pinagtatawanan nyo ang may kaunting dumi sa mukha, habang kayo, may mga malalang sakit na nakakahawa - insecurities na kinakain kayo nang buhay.

It's such a pity, you were blessed with beautiful faces, only to arm it with an attitude that will not bring you somewhere good. I wish you could stop with all those backstabbing and pin-pointing of other people's faults and instead, decide to clean up first your own messes.

No comments: