nightmares in dreams and real life...

I've dreamt of something really crazy last night. For me it's kind of scary although it doesn't really involved creepy creatures or deaths. Scary and funny at the same time. I've dreamt of someone. The person I've dreamt about is someone that I had a crush on in the past. The setting is we're eating together at a fine restaurant and we had this kind of conversation:

me: you know what? I really didn't like you. I was just so wrong when I told you that I like you...
excrush: you liked me. it was me who really didn't like you..

I suddenly grabbed the neck of that person and said angrily, "No I didn't."
then I laughed when I finally let go of the neck after I saw that person choking.

Then after we finish our food, we stood and we walked away from the restaurant still together. While we're walking and heading somewhere else, I suddenly hold that person's arms so tightly as if I enjoyed seeing that person in pain. And then I laughed again.

Sadista eh noh? oh my, the madman in me...

No comments: