samu't saring kwento... hmm..

finals coming.. uh-oh! haven't reviewed any thing yet! haha! I keep on reminding myself the things that needed to be done but it seems like I'm not bothered by the enormous pile of workload ahead. Instead of thinking of things related to my studies, my mind is being pre-occupied with thoughts about people.

[ liars. hypocrites. ]

at ate kim's birthday party, after singing their hearts out while at the same time, disturbing other people's sleep, my classmates at P1 have decided to play a game of truth or dare. I wasn't really there when the game had started, because I was inside the house, trying to lose myself to dreamland, but couldn't, so I've just decided to join in the fun instead of be alone and do nothing.

They asked questions like, "who among our classmates you can't really get along well?" etc. Some were asked about their real sexual preferences, and I was really pissed off by those people who have the nerve to lie about their real selves. Oh, yeah, I was also asked with the same question and I believe I've answered quite truthfully. Yes, I have to admit something because in the first place, it was something I do not intend to hide. But how about the others? How long are they planning to keep their dirty little secrets? I've just heard even the closest to them don't even know who and what they really are. Where do they get that face so hard and thick? One of the most hateable things on earth is hypocrisy and lie put together... it's just hands down too shameful.

Believe me when I say, "it takes one to know one".

Well anyweiz, I've really enjoyed ate kim's birthday celeb (maybe except for the part where we were scolded by her tita because of someone blabbering about the bible.. hehe) Well, I guess she enjoyed the party more because of the presence of someone.. hehe.. right ate kim?

[ speeches.. speeches.. ]

damn, my classmates are real good when it comes to speaking! I wish I could have that really profitable skill! Being able to speak with so much confidence... it's just something I can't help but admire about my P1 classmates, probably because it was one skill I just can't possess.

last tuesday's privilege speech on parlprac class went just fine, I adored the speeches of dwight, josh, sarah and especially raizza. raizza's speech was emotional, tears even fell. Her speech is about the friendship in P1 that needs a strong glue to hold and bind together the people that belonged to that group. Her speech made me happy, but I am surely not satisfied, because her speech referred only to the obvious war that involves dwight and joma. I mean, how about the little cold wars that involve the whole class? That is just something I can't understand. There's something wrong also with the rest of the class, not just dwight and joma. The "grupo-grupo" na may "konting hinanakit sa isa't isa" also counts! How long before they will take it into consideration? haayy... peeps, you need to unite, but not with just the people you have chosen to be your friends, but also with the people who are there, part of the P1 class...

well, just trying to voice out a bit of opinion based from observation.

[ siya at ikaw ]
this story involves 4 people.

siya... mahal ko talaga siya. alam nya rin yun na kahit paano, nagawa nyang suklian ng lahat ng kaya nyang ibigay, hindi siya naging madamot, alam ko, mahal nya rin ako. kaya lang, nakakapagod din maghintay sa wala.. sa isang bagay na alam mong hindi darating dahil alam kong hindi ibibigay kahit ilang beses ko pa hilingin o hingin. kahit alam nya at alam ko na pwede.. hindi lang talaga dapat... hindi na talaga dapat.

ikaw... nandoon ka nung mga panahong akala ko, wala nang pag-asa. ikaw ung nagpuno sa pagmamahal na dapat, sa kanya galing. pinakita mong nandyan ka lang... ikaw kasi, wala kang takot sa sasabihin ng iba. yayakapin mo ako kahit saan, kahit kailan, dahil wala kang pag-aalangan. matapang ka... ang tapang na meron ka ay ang tapang na hindi nya naipakita. mahal mo ako, hindi nagawang kalimutan... kahit ilang araw ang magdaan, kahit ako na ang parang hindi maka-alala, bibigyan mo pa rin ako ng konting panahon mo.

siya ba o ikaw? ikaw na lang kaya.
siguro dapat, magpaalam na ako sa kanya.
oras na rin naman.

No comments: