to be speechless in the speech class...

[ speechless... ]

Promise! I know the words! I've practiced my speech, every damn word in it... but then, yeah, I suddenly forgot them.. yes, I forgot my speech. All the words that had come out of my heart, that flowed through the ink of my HBW pen, which is at 5 peso apiece. I felt so fuckd up at that moment! I wanted to do an impromptu instead coz my prof was not holding the copy of my speech anyway, but no, I stopped and looked for the words then continued til I found myself doing graver mistakes. I was so disappointed with what I've done.. I have this stage fright that I need to fight but I think it is not that easy and won't be that easy. I felt defeated at that point of my life. That speech was our final examination.. haaayy.

So I guess I don't have the right to question whatever will be my final grade in my speech 2 eh? well at least, that wasn't a major subject. not so bad...

[ unprepared... so what? ]

Finals exams, I was not prepared to face them.. tinatamad kasi akong mag-review. emotional reasons.. ayoko na lang sabihin. walang rebyu-rebyu! just bring it on! haha! I already know the result of my finals sa techwrite, I got 44 out of 50! gawd! I didn't review in that subject no.. and I didn't cheat (coz I couldn't!! ang layo nila! wahhh!!) A miracle? may mga bagay pala talagang nadadaan sa panalangin.

Thank you God. salamat sa di pagpapabaya sa akin. pasensya na, but that text message was really heart shattering... not very timely, kung kailan kailangan ko ng inspirasyon. but yea, I've already prepared myself for next week. at the end of sembreak, it says. ok, at the end of sembreak....

so be it.

No comments: