isyu sa room: da boycott!

I believe I have offended a friend of mine when I told him that the content of the text message he disseminated regarding the issue of the supposed text brigade conspiracy among some of my classmates in PS0231 is a bit flawed. To that friend of mine, I'm sorry if I showed a sign of disapproval to your recent act. But believe me, I know that when you decided to do that, you only have the best intentions of showing your care and concern to the people who matter to you. It's just that this time, there had been a clash of principles... our principles. Let's just give this case a rest and move on to matters of greater importance -- the strengthening of our friendship.

The aforementioned issue has done enough damage to people's relationships so I believe it would be better for all people concerned to just drop the issue and go to the next phase of our lives. This is an easy job for people who have a considerable level of maturity but will be hard for some who are always seeking revenge for their wounded pride. Situations like this one are given to us so we can learn from it, but if you choose to ignore the message then you will have to learn your lessons the hard way. I'm not trying to dictate people what to do, I'm only suggesting options that would benefit the majority. My proposition can be disregarded with no adverse effect on me; the same is not true in somebody else's case.

No comments: