same old stories...

[ 6 on 2006 ]

Can you believe it? Only 6 out of the 30+ plus students of PS0231 were present today! Regular classes were supposed to resume on this day after the 2-week long holiday vacation. I guess my classmates needed an extension of 2 more days to pave way for rest, after all, 2 weeks of enjoyment is quite exhausting. Well, our professors believed (it is indeed apparent) that the absences were anything but coincidence, in short, there had been a text brigade.

I didn't receive a message that contained the boycott proposal, but I know that even if I did, I'm pretty much sure that I'm not of the people who would cooperate. Not because I'm a killjoy or I'm the type who spoils great plans like this one, it is just for the reason that Mrs. Reyes already reminded me that my chronic tardiness and absenteeism in her Political Analysis class might lead to a miserable grade of 5 at the end of this semester. She actually managed to scare me with that reminder.

[ Write Another Speech ]

Speech!! Another speech!! I can still feel the embarassment brought about by the way I performed a speech in our speech class the last time yet another nerve-wrecking speech is needed to be written again for our public speaking class. Aargh! The thought of being on a stage once again is already bringing me the shakes how much more when it's already my turn to speak? This stage fright is killing me... Ok, maybe if I could write something so good to the ears they wouldn't bother to look at my facial expressions anymore. Hay nako, bahala na nga.. kaya ko to, kaya ko to... hehe.

No comments: