green layout!! yipee!

Wow! New Layout, courtesy of JELENA! Thanks Jelena! This is just what I wanted all along! You made an awesome job making this layout! Thanks again! =D

I knew it! Friday the 13th is not THAT bad! Why? Because a lot of wonderful things happened today! Like... uhmm.. Franz called and we talked on the phone for about an hour or so.. and kuya went to the Pahiyas Festival at Quezon, that means I'd get to use the PC for the whole saturday and sunday.. haha! and what more? uhmm... yeah, this NEW LAYOUT! don't you feel envious of me right now? hahaha! just kidding!

I LOVE THIS DAY - FRIDAY the 13th.

I really LOVE this new layout! The colors are just awesome, don't you think? I wanna thank JELENA again and again and again for this layout she created for me! She is just one hell of a designer! If I already have my own PC, and had already managed to learn more HTML and more Photoshop tricks, I'll return the favor by submitting layouts in her site... that's a promise.. but for now, all I can do is to be thankful for what she had done for me...

No comments: