frustrated music lover

I have so much passion for music. I can afford to be late for school just to finish a good song on air. I've been wishing for soo long now that sana, God will give me the time and money (ok! money alone! never mind the time, I can work that out! hehe) to learn how to play a musical intrument.

fiesta. creepwalk. religion.

my 6 yr. old cuzin rocked in the creepwalk and harlem dance contest last night! woohoo! of course, his group lost but then it was a wonderful event for him, having to step up on a stage to groove to the sound of snoop dogg... i hope so. haha! today is our baranggay fiesta.. ha! i think we're the only household in this baranggay who are not willing to spend money para maghanda... hehe.. hindi kasi namin naka-ugalian eh. speaking of fiesta, kung meron man kaming handa at pwede akong mang-imbita sa bahay, may mga friends din akong hindi pala pwedeng sumama.. sina dan and franz, being a member of Iglesia ni Cristo...

spirituality

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I already mentioned this to Franz, that I'm proud of her, as well as for the other people who are just like her, who are willing to sacrifice or surrender their personal rights/freedom for their religion. I just can't see myself doing that kind of thing at my age.. ako pa! e pasaway ako... nakakainis lang minsan, kasi naiisip ko na pag ginawa ko yun, parang I'm already a property of some organization na may mga set of rules na naaayon daw sa utos ng Diyos pero hindi naman naaayon sa nilalaman ng puso ko.

Sorry, I didn't mean to criticize religious orgs, sects or kahit anong grupo... pero I consider myself as a person with no religion. Pero that doesn't mean na I'm an atheist or worse, a satanist. I really believe in God. I believe that by living the life that He had given me, touching other people's lives just by being myself, I'm already knowing him little by little. I don't go to churches but my heart seems to bring me to a place closer to God just by praying. I'm not a religious person, I admit that, but I'm a spiritual person... that's the best thing I can do for GOD to make HIM happy. I just hope that won't fail.

Wag nyo nakong gayahin, malay nyo that won't really satisfy the real God, di ba? pero as much as I know Him, hindi sya ganon.

God Bless YOU.

No comments: