Summer Rain



it rained last night... hehe.. i should know, because
my favorite pillow is kind of wet.. but how did that
happen? Before I even decided to lose myself to
dreamland, I made sure that the windows are closed
so that tomorrow's rays of sun will not hurt my tired
and still sleepy eyes.

Even though it felt like being in hell because my room
is kinda stuffy and the only weapon available to fight
the annoying summer heat is the electric fan, and I
can feel the warm substance produced by sweat
glands all over my body, I will still insist that it rained
last night!

Did it really rain last night? I opened my eyes this
morning, only to see a proof that I was wrong..

because beside me lying, a photo of YOU, bringing
me a sad realization:

It didn't rain last night.

I just cried.

image from: DEVIANT ART

No comments: