this entry is untitled.. hehe

andami kong gusto kong ikwento pero ayoko muna... di ko pa kasi alam kung paano ko sisimulan ung mga bagay na gusto kong ikwento.. hehe. pero, ok, para hindi ko makalimutan, I'll remind myself of the things I needed to post here:

I need to submit an entry about:

* the person I like, who is bringing frustrations in my life right now... but it's alright because its the same person who has brought the greatest happiness in my life din naman.. hehe.

* korinah's bday celebration details

* our swimming! with the neighbors and cuzins!

* what we (paz, kim, leo, ako) have talked about last thursday night at leo's hauz..

* how tiring it is to "renovate" my room.. hehe..

kaya eto muna, post ko muna some photos with the 4A taken last May 17, birthday ni korinah:

No comments: