she did it!

I thought it would be BO....


the next American Idol?


but after watching the final performances of Carrie Underwood, as well as that of Bo Bice, I would say that Carrie and her version of Angels Brought me Here impressed me sooo much that I just have to change my prediction about Bo as being the next American Idol...

Bo Bice was good last night but Carrie was at her best! Bo's performances used to bring me chills but last night ones failed to bring me the same kind of feeling.

GRADES?

HA! I already got my grades!! haha! I got one failed subject! Physical Education! and y'know what? I don't care! What I'm raving about is the grade of flat 2 I got in my Comparative Gov. subject! woohoo!! I was really expecting a 3 or a 5 in that subject because I didn't do good on that subject! Imagine, t'was a 7:30 AM class and if not absent, I'm always late in Ms. Gemzon's class!!! I didn't even manage to take up my midterm exam! I'm just sooo thankful to her!!!! Thanks Ma'am!! I promise to do good in Intro to Law if ever you'd be my professor on that subject! that's a promise!

No comments: