bad day...

this is such bad day for me... a bad day indeed.

well, except for the good grade I received from Ms. Cadiz for my drawing in our speech class, everything that happened today is, if not miserable, really bad.

I forgot about our assignment on Technical Writing, so almost an hour off my break was spent in front of the PC, what was left wasn't enough for me to review articles 1-36 of the civil code so I just went straight to the room for our Intro to law class after I've managed to have my assignment printed, closed my eyes and prayed. I guess prayers aren't really enough because I almost fell out of my seat after seeing the questions for the exam. Geez, should I continue to tell you about it? Maybe I shouldn't anymore... tapos na yun, bawi na lang ulet next time.

Next on the list is the freakin' rain! Suddenly, AB building became an island! An island surrounded by flood! I had no choice but to walk through that horrendous flood and let my foot experience the unknown tiny objects entering my shoes. I could even feel movements of some unknown organisms enjoying moisture under my feet! Yuck! Hahaha! Weird din! Eto pa, I didn't bring with me an umbrella, so I'm soo soaked up! (haha! I don't wanna use the word wet, Vhan used it and it didn't sound so pleasing to the ears.. ehehehe) Ei wait up, before I rant more, I wanna thank VHAN for sharing with me her umbrella, and of course, KRISTIN for the same reason, done in a different day nga lang.

Ok, back to my rants, can you believe this? There's no public vehicle passing by in front of P. Campa anymore because of the flood! Can you just imagine the pain I've been through, together with the other students? I'm so tired already I've even prayed for a rescue team to arrive, courtesy of the Manila city government or some other non-profit organizations.. hehe.. I don't wanna lose my cool because of the bad things that took place.. haayy nako.

oo nga pala, nasira rin ung bag ko... oo, habang naglalakad sa baha! hahaha! sobrang ang gago ng araw nato, hindi ko na nagawang magalit, nakakatawa na kasi.

No comments: