no title again...

YOU AND ME and UNTITLED @ sendmefile.com [up for 14 days only!]
Go to this pages:
You and Me - Lifehouse
Untitled - Simple Plan
password: rakelrules

Sorry guys but I've already deleted these mp3 files:
Avril Lavigne's Fall to Pieces
Incomplete by the BSB
Bamboo's Hallelujah

Just bought a new notebook! I liked it coz it's green... but what I loved about it is the quote printed on the cover about music:

music is the fiercest grief can charm,
And fate's severest rage disarm;
music can soften pain to ease,
And make despair and madness please.
- Beethoven

hahaha! nakakatawa naman toh! the same old question! "rakel, guy ka ba or girl?".. dati, mejo naiirita pa ko kasi RACQUEL nga d ba? may RACQUEL bang GUY? pero nung nagtagal naman, nasanay nako.. what can I do? e muka talaga siguro kong lalake... hahaha!! to nechi: BABAE PO AKO. =D

[ from ripway to sendmefile ]

I wanna keep on giving you the MP3s you want, but I think other people are abusing my kindness and generosity.. ehem. I think other sites are linking to my files!! those Leeches!!. Today, I checked my bandwidth usage and record shows that I've already used up 17MB of bandwidth! And do you know how much bandwidth I'm only allowed to consume being a non-paying member of RIPWAY? 10 MB! Baka pagbayarin nila ko no, takot ako... hehe. so please, if you're interested in more MP3s here in my site, tell me of some sites where I could host the files for free. If you're already comfortable with sendmefile.com (can store files up to 14 days only and does not support download accelerators) then I'll use it. Haayy, yaan nyo, pagka-graduate ko, I'll buy my own domain and a lot of webspace so I could give you all the files you want! LOLZ... tagal pa nun. hehe... =D

So from now on, I'm not going to use my ripway account anymore as storage for the free stuff... sendmefile na lang.

[ about studies ]

I've got no classes every sunday and monday, pero feeling ko, kulang na kulang pa rin yung 48 oras na makukuha ko sa mga araw na un para magawa ung mga dapat kong gawin. Ay oo, hindi lang pala oras ang kapos, kundi pati pera. grabe, ang dami kong dapat bilhin na books! na kailangan kong basahin lahat! sa INTRO to LAW pa lang, isang araw lang, nasa article 4 na kami ng civil code of the phil. at hindi lang yun, sampung cases kagad ang kailangan naming basahin at gawan ng notes, facts etc. tapos may pagkahaba-habang assignment sa International Relations at Modern Political Science.. nakakapagod na, pang-apat na araw ko pa lang, sawa na ko. pede ba bakasyon na lang ulet? kasi lahat ng subjects namin next week may quiz kagad.. 4A! Help! Inuman na lang ulet! wehehe.buti na lang I won't have to go to the library at makipag-agawan sa mga law books dun that contain the 10 cases na kailangan namin sa Intro 2 law. Kasi nakahanp ako sa internet courtesy of Chan Robles Site. Thanks.

No comments: