story of a badly beaten president

Thanks Bobbie, for the reminder for me to update.

Lately, I've been running out of good things to share here...

As a political science student, I'm very much careful of what I say when asked about my political views and opinions on current events, especially on Philippine setting. So I was really disgusted of people who speak of their opinions as if it's already a known proved fact or the whole, stripped to the bone truth. What upsets me more is the manner they present it to us, as if we can not rebutt their damn fabricated "truth" at all, that counter-atack would be oh so useless because of how highly they think of themselves as the most credible intellectuals that they already knew the truth even before the real truth comes out. These are not wise people, not even knowledgeable ones, these are people who have plentiful shit inside their mouth who are willing to spit those shit right on to your face and make you believe it's the most wonderful thing on earth... like the truth. The truth you've created within the faculty of your own mind is not necessarily the real truth of the matter.

Really, if you're considered not to be a professional on a thing, don't act as if you're already a professional on that thing. Or at least have the professionalism to tell things. If you have an opinion, state it as an opinion and don't misled weak and vulnerable minds of some people.

[ ok tapos na yan.. let's MOVE ON... ]

I have received more than my required daily allowance of politics yesterday in our class. People can't stop talking about Gloria Arroyo that instead of trying to begin with that we're supposed to tackle in our International Relations, we've just had stories from past and conclusions from the present, useless debates. See? That's what happening right now. We can't move on in transacting businesses with far more great deal of importance because we're wasting too much time talking about useless exposes and trying to hear everybody's side. Seems like everybody's got something to say, how about someone who has got something to do? Geez, how pathetic these people are.

[ thankful ]

I wanna thank some people for the little but deeply appreciated things I've received yesterday:

1. Kristin for the candy
2. Vhan for the Kit Kat
3. Rhiane for letting me borrow her GelPen
4. Karl for the Mango Shake
5. Paul for the candies (ulet)
6. Abi for letting me borrow her Civil Code of the Phil.

That's it.

No comments: