good wednesday...

just wanna share this funny photo taken last june 26, Julianna's 1st birthday:


franz, rakel, jean and some obnoxious guy at the back.. kidding. hehe

grrr.. damn! on my way home from school, I've decided to stop-by at BookSale (Taft branch) just to look and see if there are some on sale, low priced books that are somehow related to what I'm studying right now. Upon entering, the first thing that caught my sight were the paperback novels or pocketbooks that are neatly placed upward so as to show that they are new arrivals with titles worth buying. You know what? I just saw 6 titles by Mary Higgins Clark and 4 titles by Agatha Christie! Magkakatabi at magkakasunod pa! The only money left in my wallet is 60 pesos, and I still need to secure the 10 pesos out of that 60 pesos for my jeepney fare. Agatha Christie's novels have the lower price of 60 while CLark's ranges from 70 - 95 pesos. I went out of that store feeling sorry for myself because those are the titles I've been planning to collect ever since I became addicted to Christie and Clark. I just wished that by Friday, at least two titles will left unsold for me to take home and read.

I've enjoyed this day, the good times were brought by the unexpected people. I think I need not to drop off their names here anymore since I've already thanked them personally for the things they've done for me. Y'know what? I think it'll be already hard for me to choose between P1 and P2 as my section for next sem, especially now that I've managed to make friends with some of the P1 people. Haayy.. sabagay, malayo pa naman yung enrolment for next sem, marami pang mangyayari.

If you wanted to be updated on the current political issues here in the Philippines, I recommend visiting this site: houseonahill.net, the sassy lawyer's journals where there are good commentaries on the different political issues of today. (Uhmm, this is not some sort of advertisement, isn't it? I hope so.. hehe)

[ edited entry ]

No comments: