CHAMPION!! wahaha!

Champion kami ni Paul for this year's Political Science Quiz Bowl! We humiliated all 4th year opponents (beat, para naman d maxado maangas ang dating). Geraldine said we'll be representing the PolSci department in next year's IAS Quiz Bee!! wow...

My Speech:

Really, I couldn't make it without Paul... nag-aral xang mabuti kasi he really wants to win this competition. Ako? Asa ka pa! You know I'd rather hear some cool music than review textbooks.. another on my thank you list are my friends, every single one. For being there even if ever we never made it first place.

I also want to thank myself for believing in myself. For having the strength to still go to school even if I only had 2 hours of sleep (3 days in a row!). For not reviewing but finding the time in the past to read the answers to the questions that was asked in that freakin' quiz bee. For being such a Great Student Racquel! haha! Sorry but I still have the Onizuka syndrome..hehe

I won but missed something at the same time.. again, I haven't taken my comparative gov. exam.. I was supposed to get to school on time, but I forgot my project and needed to go back at home to fetch it.. tsk,tsk. I'll fail that subject.. don't worry, ready na ko, that'll not hurt too much.

No comments: