uh-oh. rant on!

It is said almost 75% of Facts and Figures of Philippine History are inaccurate or wrong.

I don't need prestige. I'm not planning to build a "smartypants" or a "genius" image and I don't wanna be tagged as one. Whatever I achieved, I count as my blessing from God and nothing more. If I joined in contests or competitions, it's for pure fun and entertainment on my part... I'm not serious about it - I just put a lot of passion on what I'm doing and that's it. If I lose, I know God is generous enough to give me another opportunity to show the talents He had given me. If I win, I consider it as a gift of good luck.

Political Science Quiz Bowl Finals Round:
Yes, majority of the correct answers came from Paul. So what? We're not the ones who were competing right? Speaking with pure honesty, I did not review for that competition because I know Paul will be enough to win it. Paul wants to win it because of his past failures of winning one. I wanted him to taste victory by his own hardwork, I refused to dominate in our group effort because I want to put the spotlight on him once he made it.

We made it. Why does it still matter for them to know who really answered the most correct answers?

Hindi pa man kayo politicians, mapolitika na kayo masyado. Hayaan nyo, next time, hindi na ako magiging shadow na lang.

Go ask Paul how did we get through the elimination round.

No comments: