wow. someone's really nice.. and talented!

well, i've requested a site layout for my planned GTO site from one talented web designer (I don't know him personally, I requested by e-mailing him.. his name's Wong WY, I think he's japanese or sumthin') and he replied so fast! And He made a layout for me for free.. we're actually communicating now on what should he put to the layout I've requested and he's not asking for anything except for a link back to his site! wow... di ko pa man xa nakikita, crush ko na sya!! hahaha!!

I'm sooo thankful to him kasi alam ko namang mahal magpagawa ng site? right?

see? the best things in life are really free..

oh by the way, tomorrow will be the quiz bowl finals. wish me luck!! (lots of it, really.)

I only got 52/80 on our NSTP finals. It's our last meeting. I liked my teacher on this subject-- si miss belinda trinidad. She's funny.. and considerate.

I still need to finish my comparative gov. project.. and oh look! I'm late for my humanities practice... so // bye!!

No comments: