so tired

dealing with people can get very tiring sometimes..

you try to do something for them, they'll ask for more, they don't care how much you give to them as long as they're getting something. They don't care if you're already empty and can't give anymore as long as they already have what they want.

once you said truth that hurts about them or when you pinpoint their weaknesses, you're a backstabber or someone who is not a true friend.. when in fact, you're just trying to show to those people that you care even if they are less than perfect.

they want all of your time when they can give none of theirs.

But y'know, I still thank God for those who are soooo true to me. They are few but they're truly the finest.

They are not always beside me but they will be there when I really need them.
They can only give something - that for me is already everything.
They don't have much of material things but they will share some what they have because they treat you as a part of they are... and do know how to really care and love.

That's why I'm wishing the best for them. I love you.. you know who you are.

No comments: