karel!

I accidentally saw a pic of Karel Maquez on some site.. and got this unusual need to see more of her photos... so I've browsed the net, the Google way.

I've gathered a few (10+ I think).. she's such a cutie. hihi..

aside from the photos, I've managed to download two songs she sang in some bar.. or some place that's really noisy.. (I wish there's a way I could filter out those unwanted cheerings and shoutings they made while Karel was singing.. oh well)

I read that there will be an album (or there's already an album, the article I've read was kind of outdated)

that's the problem with the pages on the net... sometimes, there's no date stated so the tendency is, we could get inaccurate info. so if you're planning to put up a site and there'll articles on it, don't forget to put the date when it was published.. ayt?

ok, back to Karel.. err.. haha! I liked the layout now.. but I think it's too dark... whatever.. I don't wanna change it for now. CHANGED! I'm tired of changing lay-outs. That's it for now.

No comments: