The Flooder

This is funny:

Someone sent me a message saying that I'm flooding her bulletin board because of my multiple posts.

Forgive me, kasi nagaya na yata ako sa iba na halos 4 pages ang inaabot, isang message lang naman ang gustong sabihin.

She'll appreciate it if I can delete daw my posts... as if there's something in the Friendser BBS that would make that possible.

As much as I can remember, I post messages 3-6 times only.. hindi pa nga yun flooding.. in comparison to what others are doing...

Funny thing is, I have so many "friends" in friendster that are savage flooders but I tolerate them because sometimes, their posts are about current situations they are into or stories that they
are so excited to share..... which is a good thing because they use the BBS as an outlet of their emotions.

Oh well, I will stop flooding... but I won't ask other people to, because I don't want them to deprive of their simple, even if oftenly abused, so-called "rights"...

and to some people who were irritated by my posts, delete me if it pleases you.

thanks....and again, sorry..

this is my last message to flood YOUR bulletin board.

No comments: