while cleaning my room...

from 12-3am I've cleaned my room.. finally!!

Habang naglilinis ng room, nabuksan ko na naman ang aking kickers shoebox na naglalaman ng mga bagay ng may kinalaman sa nakaraan:

Once again, I've flipped through the pages of "The Voice", the official schoolpaper of Guad. Nuevo, my elementary alma mater. Once again, I felt proud to see my name on the staff... haaay.. I miss my childhood days. I wish I could go back...

Ang sumunod naman ay nakita ko ang larawan ng unang taong minahal ko, at alam kong minahal din ako, kahit hindi naman niya sinasabi, naramdaman ko naman. Yung taong to, siya yung unang nagparamdam sakin na hindi pala ako panget.. hehe.. oo nakakatawa nga eh.

Because I used to view myself then as an ugly person. Although that person didn't directly say that I'm beautiful, I know now that I am because I was loved by a beautiful person... siya.

Hoy teka, ang ibig sabihin ng "beautiful" dito ay general.. hindi lang mukha, at anumang pisikal ng aspeto. Kasama na ang katauhan, ugali atbp.

I miss that person the same way I'm missing my childhood days. Because I love my childhood days. They brought heartfelt laughters, worry-free days and unselfishness... the pure innocence that time could never take away from me no more because it's already a part of who I am right now.

haay nako, senti mode na naman! ganito talaga pag may iniiwasang sangkatutak na projects! o cge na... buwisit na mga projects!

Be mature enough to know how to be not childish. But don't forget to be child-like at times so that being mature will not be so stressful. -keL

No comments: