so.. everyone's shocked?

constantine
constantine: booted off by America... maybe he'll just continue to "pray for the soul of betty"...


franz paid a visit to my crib yesterday and she gave me the most beautiful bracelet in the whole wide world (ok, that's exaggerated).. it's composed of uneven shaped stones of colors green and orange.. my fave combination of colors! thanks franz! alam ko namang to pay that off, I must download every single American Idol 4 songs noh! pahirap ka talaga!! haha! speaking of AI4, after singing a horrendous version (lyrics messed up and he just can't do it better than Chad Kroeger's version.. sorry) of an all-time favorite song of mine - Nickelback's "How You Remind Me", Cons is now out of AI4 race.. don't worry Constantine fans, Cons and his band, altogether known as "Pray For The Soul Of Betty" will be having an album out on May 10. uh-oh.. I'm not an anti-Constantine, but this image from tvgasm.com is way too funny not to share:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


thoughts, questions and hmm.. more questions:

Up to this moment, we still don't have a decent TV working and I can't manage to watch music videos anymore.. but late thursday night, I got hold of the remote control of my aunt's TV and glared at the screen of her black and white TOSHIBA TV for a couple of hours. On MYX is Lindsay Lohan's "Over".. after watching the video, I felt dizzy and nauseated... because I just can't comprehend to what the video is trying to convey! I mean, you can call me stupid, but the short love story that was told there is just sooo freakin' me out!! A father trying to keep off his son from Lindsay? and although a hunky, is bullied easily by his father? and... is that it?! well, that really is some new idea... but still a stupid one! I'm not bashing Lindsay! I'm actually kinda liking her because her songs are worth a listen but over's video just left my eyes burning..

Queer Eye for OPM Songs

SAME GROUND
Kitchie Nadal's "Same Ground" is just soooo beautiful... even if you take away the melody, the words alone can leave a mark on your heart.. and.. I love the video too! *claps*

Please bear with me for today's long entry, but I didn't manage to go online for a couple of days so there's a lot of thoughts still hanging on my mind.. but.. ok, I'm done for today's post..

Oh-my: I wish we'll have a get-together at Leo's place on May 1's Fiesta.

No comments: