march 31

I saw avril in person... hehe. No, I didn't have any ticket for her Bones Tour concert, neither did I manage to surpass the strict security within the vicinity where the concert was held, it's just that I, together w/ my cousin tanya, went at the back of the stage (still outside) to be able to see her in person... kahit parang puro likod ang nakita namin, at least malapit. Hehe..

Instead of tiring our legs out standing far in front of the stage, seeing only the big blurry screen (na sobrang layo rin), we chose to stay with the skaters/punks/rakistas na ang gugulo! grabe, batuhan ng kung anu-ano (like bottled water with pee, stones/rocks, lighted cigarettes).. it's better to have them around (though we feel like our lives were put in danger, rather then mingling with those feeling-models/pakonyos wearing preppy clothes... anyweiz, back to avril, we saw her inside her car! sobrang lapit! hehe! she's a cutie (coz she's not wearing thick eyeliners this time) and she waved her hands like a real superstar... hehe...

about simple plan? okei lang.. average performance I guess.. just like the other punk rock bands out there (oh.. there are so many of them already..)

It's my brother's birthday today! la lang...

No comments: