damned

[damned]
I was reading a paperback awhile ago, the one I bought at BookSale Taft. It is a collection of horror short stories from various writers... but hell, buying and reading that book wasn't exactly the story I've planned to write about... it's about the song that had been played on the background whilst I was reading my book... damned by shimoli. That wasn't the first time I've heard that song, but it was only then that I've been able to appreciate its lyrics... I find it funny, and kinda related to my current feelings about someone. So, ayun, I had to put down the book and went back to reading it again only when the song managed to end.

[sana naman]
... nakapasa ako sa exams. may results na kaya by tomorrow?
... gusto kong matutong magluto ng ibang foods... i want to unleash the cook in me!! naksss!!

hmm.. don't be surprised if you see a bigger me in the coming days... it's just that I've been killing boredom with foods right now... especially junk foods.. which I'm not a fan of naman dati.. wanna pig-out with me? hehe

I did a little experiment on Adobe Photoshop... I've tried to find a way to merge my face with that of urumi's... and here's what I've got, a picture of someone who is neither urumi-like or racquel-like...

No comments: