the longest day of my life...

I'm really tired... so tired that I don't even wanna eat dinner... oh, I forgot, there's no dinner coz kuya didn't cook.. but he left Country Style donuts (the long ones, dunno what they are called eh...) for me.. e hindi naman ako mahilig sa donuts. Anyweiz, the exams are so freakin' hard! Especially the essay part!! grrr! nakakainis kasi hindi ako makapag-concentrate kasi ansakit ng ulo ko.. hindi pako natutulog.. kahit isang panandaliang idlip lang, wala. Nope, I'm not saying these para may excuse ako if ever I flunk the tests.. coz somehow, I feel confident about my answers naman, it's just that I believe I could've answered more intelligently if I had adequate sleep.

ahh... I really need to sleep now.. not because I'm sleepy but because I still need to finish those cases I keep on telling here about... bye.

[ lesson leaarn.... zzzzzz ]

No comments: