got 88/100

weee!! got 88 out of 100 in my ParlPrac exam! well, as for for POLS7 and POLS9, no results up to this moment.

[erm. ur not interested with this, right?]
He made me a complete stranger to myself. That guy, he didn't just give a new meaning to happiness as I've known it, but he also showed me the way to it. If I were to describe him in just one word, the word would be great... great in a sense that he possessed every components of the ideal man I've imagined within the faculty of my mind - smart yet not too pa-epal, funny, witty, assertive, good conversationalist, into music like me, spiritual, creative and other adjectives that I've failed to mention, which I'm still not familiar of, but could've been the better terms to use so as to describe him more precisely. But, yea, it's such a pity that he owned the bigger brain to contain all the vocabulary terms that my mind can't store anymore... mental overload, maybe? or mental incapacity? I don't know. Hell, I don't even care. For now, I'm not wanting to learn anything more than finding the way to his heart.

It's not the looks, for I find his features ordinary. I think it's the attitude and personality that made me fall like this, or maybe it's just the way he talks... grrr... I can't get him off my mind.. this feeling is alienating, weakening. I'm like an 8 year old girl having a first crush, only this time, not with the campus heartrob, for I've never fell for those who are equipped with only nice eyes and smile, nor the tall, dark and handsome ones, who dig and dream of hot heart evangelista look-alike chinitas, but never had the capability of changing the world, too much time being wasted on hailing the god he sees everytime he faces the mirror.

I don't just admire him... I worship him. But worship and love are two different things, the former having a temporary status in my mind while the latter having an eternal status in my heart. I don't love him... but I feel my heart is driving its way to a place where flowers bloom and sun shines brighter than before... a place where all those cheesy, mushy, icky stuff belonged that I used to laugh at before.

No comments: